Yes. This would be heaven!
The magic of books…
That feeling of relaxation when you enter a book shop. All the problems melt away as the possibility of finding new treasure is before you.
Toasting Margaret Atwood
Filled the very last square in my bookshelf. Time to start shopping for a new one!
(credit to peetasallhehasleft for second photo)
Katniss loves his arms. I think Peeta symbolizes everything Katniss lacks at the beginning of THG: hope, life, bread, steadiness, safety, strength, etc. These are all descriptors that she uses to describe him throughout the books. His arms are just another facet of him fulfilling a need for her. They provide for her throughout the entire series and she literally mentions it:
- in the cave
- from nightmares on the train
- lips on the neck moment
- sleeping in the Training Center before the QQ
- throughout the arena in CF (after jabberjays & the beach kiss)
- she absolutely longs for them in Mockingjay (there are many quotes)
- Strong arms before they go to the Capitol Circle
- end of MJ: “arms are there to comfort me. And eventually his lips….”
So, yeah. I guess she likes his arms. :)
Blooming Twig is hosting a reading at the Woodie Guthrie Center in Tulsa Oklahoma! It is a free event and all lovers of poetry, nature, and Woodie Guthrie are invited to attend! Cynthia Bloomquist Gustavson will be reading accompanied by Dr. Kent Gustavson! It is going to be an epic event!